Cookies or cookies are small text files that are installed on the computers from which you access our website. They can save the identification of the user who visits the website and the places they are browsing.
We want this site to offer a good service and make it easy to use. Our goal is to offer personalized products and services.
Cookies allow us:
- Identify registered users when they return to the web so they can recover results from their previous activity.
- Save time, avoiding the need to re-enter the same information.
- Protect your security by checking login information.
Some cookies are from external collaborators and serve for:
- Statistically analyze the information accessed by users of our website. The collected data may include the user’s browser activity when you visit us, the route followed by users on our website, information from the visitor’s Internet service provider, the number of times users access Site and user behavior on our website, such as pages you have visited, forms that have been completed and the like.
- Identify the users that visit us from the invitation of a partner website or from a sponsored link.
If you want additional information about the activity of Internet advertising companies and how to delete your data from their records, we recommend the visit of networkadvertising.org.
This web site uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics GA Tracking (_ga) to obtain and analyze user navigation information. More information on google.com/analytics.
- PHPSESSID, PHP session cookies, to store temporary information used for general web features.
- _icl_current_language, to detect the preferred language for the user.
- of_current_opt, wordpress_test_cookie, wp-settings-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1, to store temporary information used for general WordPress functionalities.
You can configure your browser to inform you previously of the possible installation of cookies. You can also choose to be automatically deleted once the browser, device or device is closed.